The simFlight Network Forums

Poll: Do you use FSX GA planes in P3D?

Burkhard

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To compile the GA schedules for version 5.4b, I want to know if you use the stock FSX Piper and Cessna etc. under P3D too, or if you don't. If you do, it is easier and more complete to use the same AI schedules, but if the majority hasn't then we will stick with two seperate ones.

I just copied the aircraft over and I think that it would be pointless to compile a seperate schedule for P3D excluding those aircraft because if the User did not copy them over, they would not see those A/C anyway but it would be nice if you could include some of the Aircraft that are unique to P3D in the schedules

You don't usually see enough of the Cessnas and Pipers at the same time to cause a problem with frame rates, there aren't many (if any) GA airports with parking and plans for 50 plus Cessna's and Pipers all at the same field.

SInce I fly mainly GA prop singles and twins, I've modified several of my local airports and they do indeed have parking for "50 plus Cessna's and Pipers all at the same field"! I've installed several HTAI models so that all Cessnas don't look like a Skyhawk, also added several Piper models, as well as Beech singles and twins. Others may have done the same...

BTW, I'm using FSX, but I believe the issue is the same...

• 3 weeks later...