The simFlight Network Forums

My Traffic X 5.4 Pro and FlyTampa Vienna

Michael Böhm

Hello,

I have FlyTampa Vienna V2 installed on FSX and MyTraffic X 5.4 Pro and saw that the aircrafts are on the wrong position (appr 80 metres wrong), no aircrafts in the gates, etc. . I unchecked FlyTampa Vienna from the scenery library and noticed that the my traffic ai was set to the original loww airport. Project AI worked very fine (deinstalled it before installing my traffic x). What can I do to solve this problem? In my traffic x I can do nothing :( Do I have to deactivate the afcad from the fsx loww and activate flytampa loww? and how is this made? are there problems with other add on airports from aerosoft,.. (german airports, lows, lowi, eggl,...)

I saw that some gates were animated in fsx. Is there a great ground traffic add on for FSX that really works with austrian, german, suisse, french,... airports? (e.g.: animated gates, ground vehicles, de icing, board service). I used to test ground traffic X from dirk stuck but I was not able to see these animated objects. are there some special buttons to press, which are not in an operating manual?

thank you very much

greetings

Michael

There is a file MyTraffic\scenery\BR2_LOWW.bgl in MyTraffic since many years. But in 90% of all cases it is not necessary to rename that file, and is sufficient to arrange the order of the scenery library properly, with all addon airports above addon scenery and MyTraffic directly below it.

There is a file MyTraffic\scenery\BR2_LOWW.bgl in MyTraffic since many years. But in 90% of all cases it is not necessary to rename that file, and is sufficient to arrange the order of the scenery library properly, with all addon airports above addon scenery and MyTraffic directly below it.

Hello! Very interesting that I don't have this file in the folder. I also tried the order in the library but it did not work. did you install vienna before my traffic or after?

I checked that the file is in MyTraffic, unchanged since years. If it weren't, it could not have any influence. Changing the order in scenery library is a standard function of FSX, go to scenery library and move MyTraffic down between addon scenery and propellor objects. If this does not work then something is really basically wrong on your computer and should be tracked first, like no write access to the allprogram folder...