The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harry Pola

update from fsc9.1 and fsc9.2.1

Hi harry,

If you have the open the ZIP file fsc92update_rev921, you'll find, among other things, the file ReadMe_LiesMich_Update_9.2.txt.

There you will find the instructions for the update from 9.x to 9.2. Please follow these instructions.

After done open the file FSC_9.2.1_Revison.zip. You can find now the file(s) FlightSim Commander Revision 9.2.1 - IMPORTANT.pdf

and FlightSim Commander Revision 9.2.1 - Important.txt.

In both files you can find the instructions for the update from 9.2 to9.2.1.

Hope this helps.

Volker

hello

i have fsc9.1 i want to upgrade to fsc9.1 but in the importante notice i read that first i have to update whith

FSC9Update.zip; bur in th download of fsc web FSC9Update.zip don t exciste only

http://www.fscommand...ate_rev921.zip.

could help me to find a solution for this fsc9update.zip

regards

harry

Hi harry,

If you have the open the ZIP file fsc92update_rev921, you'll find, among other things, the file ReadMe_LiesMich_Update_9.2.txt.

There you will find the instructions for the update from 9.x to 9.2. Please follow these instructions.

After done open the file FSC_9.2.1_Revison.zip. You can find now the file(s) FlightSim Commander Revision 9.2.1 - IMPORTANT.pdf

and FlightSim Commander Revision 9.2.1 - Important.txt.

In both files you can find the instructions for the update from 9.2 to9.2.1.

Hope this helps.

Volker

Hey VolkerHeine,

Thanks for answering! That wasn't clear in the original download of the update, and this completely cleared up all the frustrations I had. Oh, and Harry Pola, thanks for taking the initiative!

Hello, I had FSC 8.6 until 4 hours ago because it was crashing when trying to select a SID from KDFW. I went to Navigraph thinking it was cycle 1303 (which I just installed) but Richard told me I needed to get FSC 9.2.1, so I just spent $39 of my hard earned money at Aerosoft to get the latest FSC 9.2.1 which I downloaded, installed (to my second hard drive) and ran the database for both FS9 and FSX, then installed cycle 1303, Now I go to KDFW and make a new flight plan KDFW to SVMI and it's doing the same exact thing as 8.6 did! I cannot select a SID from KDFW without a runtime error subscript 9. Just for your information, FSC 8.6 did not crash when selecting a SID at KDFW with cycle 1302. Did I just waste $39 for nothing, or am I missing something? Is the latest download from Aerosoft really 9.2.1? Or does it need a patch? Best regards, Bill Alexander

Hi Bill,

It requires no separate mention that it is your hard earned money. We all have to earn our money hard.

You describe a situation that shows a difference between the AiracCycle 1302 and 1303.

I could never imagine that the number of Sid's would exceed the limit in KDFW of 1000.

I apologize that I did not foresee this.

A short-term fix will be released as version 9.2.2. This also applies to Aerosoft customers.

I hope you see the fast reaction and that your money is not wasted.

Volker

Sorry for that post here. I thought I was in the Aerosoft Forums! I posted separately as a new post and should have deleted this one. I am sorry if I offended about "hard earned money" (I know for a fact you work very hard and truly appreciate it) it was not meant as an insult at all to you. :oops: It was a genuine mistake, hence I started a new post after speaking with Richard from Navigraph- he told me there was a newer release that fixed KDFW issues. I only just bought v9.2.1 after many years using 8.6 (too old - just like me) as Richard said it would fix the problem. Anyway, I have sorted (and posted where I should have) the problem with your 9.2.2 revision. Thank you Volker for your great work, and please accept my sincere apology - my money certainly was not wasted - in actual fact, I just looked at my Aerosoft account and was surprised (and grateful) to see they gave me a discount because I bought FSC 8xx from them many years ago! I didn't even notice that discount when I bought the latest last night. Best regards, Bill Alexander