The simFlight Network Forums

My Traffic 2013 Airliner Density

1234plane

Hello all!

I recently purchased a copy of My Traffic 2013, and I really like it, but I am having an issue with the amount of airliners flying around. I have a lot of cargo, military, and GA traffic, but when I look at the terminals, I am lucky to find like 5 planes there even at places like KORD, KLAX or even KJFK and they are almost always the same airline. I was wondering if there was a way to manually up the airliner traffic level, and increase the airline variety.

Thanks!

Sean

Edited by 1234plane

Thanks for the quick reply, the blgfinder found these files

C:\FSX\MyTraffic\Scenery\MyTrafficclosed.bgl

C:\FSX\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\FSX\MyTraffic\Scenery\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\FSX\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery rafficBoats.bgl

Are any of those files not supposed to be there?

No, these should be there. No more? What is the size of Mytrafficcommercial.bgl? It should be something like 120 MB? Did you change to the schedules which support MyTraffic Live resp. UT2? What are the settimgs of your density slider? Which airlines do you see? Do you use addon airports or the MyTraffic ones? Please provide as much infomation as you can think of so that I can help you. Normally support for MT2013 is not here but by Aerosoft, but I doubt they could help you in this case.

I think I found the problem, it was on the live UT2, I clicked on the 2012, let it finish it's work, and it was 127 mb after it. I will test it out now.

Edit:

I tested it today and it works great, thank you so much for the help!

Edited by 1234plane