The simFlight Network Forums

Massive Problem

Florida Airways

I just bough and downloaded this product, I have to say it was the most confusing process out of all my FSX add-ons. After hours of playing around with this it still won't work. I did the two neccessary steps on my Windowns 7 platform but I still get a message in the Communicator that my Traffic Data Base Builder not yet copies when I know it was. Where can I add my aircraft????? This is extremly frustrating.

Double post, more or less. Please follow the instructions as they are. TrafficDatabasebuilder is not needed unless you start programming of AI yourself, somethimng that needs weeks of planning anyways. What do you mean with add my aircraft?

Like I get the installation complete, I add the aircraft to my .cfg file and then I go to te next step adding it to my library. I do add it to my library and I successfully see mytraffic in the scenery list. But now I go to a random airport but see no aircraft. If you could layout exactly where I should go because there are multiple programs that came with the installation besides the communicator. One note is when I go to add a 2012 schedule or any schedule it either says it can't copy the file or goes through but when I go to the airport (any airport) theres still nothing. A step by step process of where to go or how to fix this should do the trick for me.

Thanks.

Edited by Florida Airways

You don't need to select any schedules, MyTraffic is supposed to work as it comes. Now you did not tell exactly what you did,

but to get an overview do the following:

a) check that in MyTraffic\scenery there is a big file MyTrafficcommercial.bgl >100 MB.

b ) check that the traffic density slider in FSX is high for the moment

c) now go to an airport which is as far away from civilization (addons you have or had installed as possible, I use SCIP for this purpose.

Do you see some AI traffic here?

A detailed step for step error hunting you find under http://forum.simflig...king-checklist/