The simFlight Network Forums

programming autopilot joystick key

Hello,

What values shoud I put to fsuipc button programming page when assign AP disconnect?

I want to use my joystick button like in real Airbus. I use Project magenta Airbus software.

The right offset is 04F2 (Word) and value is 99. I have tried with different combinations and the

manual seem a bit difficult:-(.

Many thanks for helping here.

I use FSX and Fsuipc4.

What values shoud I put to fsuipc button programming page when assign AP disconnect?

What Aircraft are you using? FS by default does not have an "AP disconnect", only an AP Master switch, which toggles on or off.

I want to use my joystick button like in real Airbus. I use Project magenta Airbus software.

Ah, Project Magenta. Hmmm.

The right offset is 04F2 (Word) and value is 99. I have tried with different combinations and the

manual seem a bit difficult:-(.

Which manual? What's difficult? I can't help unless I understand what your problem is!

My list of PM offsets (which is certainly "difficult", as I've always found too!) says the 99 value is 747 AP Disconnect. There's also bit 10 of offset x5414 but that says it's for 747 and 777. The most likely one as far as I can see is offset x050A, bit 1. For that you'd presumably assign to "Offset byte setbits" with offset x050A and parameter 2, but it may well be "Offset byte togglebits" -- sometimes PM wants the bit to change for the action, sometimes just set. I don't really know without trying it.

PM does have its own Support site, where you can post questions I believe, or you could try the help of other users over in the unofficial PM forum in the http://www.mycockpit.org/forums.

Regards

Pete