The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
boyscout

possible to use My Traffic 2013 liveries for flying?

Hello,

I bought MyTraffic 2013, but can not select any of the new liveries to use for my own aircraft. Is there a way to be able to fly with one of many many liveries in this add-on?

It's nice to see the liveries around me, so at least the traffic works!

thx for any answer, feedback you can give!

First, support for MyTraffic 2013 is not here on this Simmarkt forum, but on the Aerosoft forums - this forum is for MyTraffic Professional.

But since this is a general question:

To work proper as AI aircraft, the flight dynamics have to be very special, which means identical to the stock aircraft supplied by Microsoft. Any larger deviation from these and it just will not fly properly under AI control, or as I say PIC Aiplayr only has a license for the stock B737-800. So whatever optical shell of any jetliner you use, you fly a stock 737-800.

This said, and if you still want to fly, do the following:

• Move the folder of the aircraft you want to fly from MyTraffic\aircraft to simobject\airplanes
  • Add a panel of your choice, by copying a panel folder into it
  • Add a sound folder, with sound files or a reference to the stock sounds

And you can select and "fly" this aircraft - don't ask for any support if something does not work as expected, the models are optimited for AI which mains that every bit that does not serve that purpose have been removed - they would cost CPU power if maintained.