The simFlight Network Forums

My Trafficx Last Version

kafir

Hello, wonder if you can help me with the following:

1.-Tne new ATC modifications have benn placed on the plane config

2.- When ATC is recalled the new Airline reads on the ATC screen; example PERU AIR FORCE

3.- However the air controller only says AIR FORCE instead of PERU AIR FORCE

4.-Clicked in ATC Modifications to try installing tha Voice pack and it wont install it: an error popsup saying that the program can not acces C\Program Files(86x)/Microsoft Games/FSX/SOUND/ATC/USE English BIG gvp

Any ideas what is causing this and is it in effect the lack of the voice pack what is causing ATC not to call the correct neme? appreciate your reply

Thanks

Thanks my friend; checked for the security options on the FSX folder and there where some that in fact where not granted. After this I whent back to My Traffic and the voice pack installe did isntall this time the additional voices that I think where missing. Will go right away to FSX and try it.

OK just back from FSX and seems that I am still missing something. Here is what i have on the config of the plane I am testing :atc_airline=PERU AIR FORCE

atc_flight_number=356 So if I am not wrong what one should hear from the ATC when it is called is: PERU AIR FORCE 356,correct? well The screen of tha ATC does read PERU AIR FORCE 356 , but the controller voice calls only for AIR FORCE 356 not mentioning PERU at all, which is in fact the ATC addition of the program

Question is if the additional voices have been installed is there any thing more that needs to be installe on My Traffic folder for this issue to work correctly?

Appeciate some help and comments

Thanks