The simFlight Network Forums

STB3 Cargo Door Conflict

Pahlmla

The cargo doors of the Embraer 175 (FeelThere E-jets) will not operate (via Shft+E+2) if SBT3 is running. Disconnecting SBT3 from FSX does not resolve the problem. Only when I close SBT3 do the cargo doors open and close. This one has me stumped. Any idea what could cause this? Thx.

Does the regular passenger door work OK? How about assigning the cargo door to another key combination, does that help? Otherwise it's hard to see how STB can affect this. All STB can do is talk SimConnect, and when disconnected it can't even do that. There must be some other factor, but I can't see it at the moment. Certainly on all the aircraft I have here, all doors work fine. Do you see this problem anywhere else, how about the default 737?

Simon

Thanks, Simon.

Yes, the regular passenger doors work (Shft+E). I also tried the default 737-800 as you suggested and the cargo doors work fine with SBT. I tried the EMB-175 once more and this time the cargo doors worked fine. I couldn't imagine how SBT could affect an aircraft's door operation, cargo or otherwise. Well, it doesn't as far as I can tell. It's strange though that I had the EMB-175 cargo door problem twice before and both times the doors would not operate until I closed STB. With as many add-ons that I run with FSX and all the keyboard combinations and permutations many of them have, it wouldn't be the first time that a keyboard assignment conflict took me a bit of time to discover. Thanks for replying.

Larry