The simFlight Network Forums

No traffic for My traffic 2013

ed196312339

I just bought the product to try and I would be replacing my current program UT2. but when I installed everything I find no traffic. I know I am missing a step I just don't know which one. I did copy the traffic database builder into the my traffic folder so thats not the issue. Can you give me some instructions or a checklist to follow through to make sure I have everything correct.

Thanks,

Edward

MyTraffic 2013 is a product published and supported by Aerosoft on their forum and not here. But since it is a stripped down version of MyTraffic Professional that is published and supported here by simmarket, I can try to help:

UT2 sets the traffic density in FSX to 0 - did you increase it again?

There are many addons out there containing schedules in FS8 data format, if you have such installed you switch off FSX traffic, use the tools provided by MT2013 to find these.

If both hints do not help, follow http://forum.simflight.com/topic/52842-mytraffic-x-installation-not-working-checklist/ to get a systematic analysis of where you are.