The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic 5.4b incremental update - final test

Dear friends,

MyTraffic 5.4b is frozen and I work on the last bits of the installer. Parts of this are the incremental updates. These are available now to update MyTraffic X 5.4a to version 5.4b,

download http://www.fsrail.com/MTXU54ab.zip

or MyTraffic 3D 5.4a to version 5.4b.

download see further down.

If you fell safe you understand what you are doing please download, unzip, run the installer, and if there is any problem please post here. Also if any aircraft texture has been forgottein in the update, and any aircraft looks white, gray or black only, please post it here, best with jpeg image.

Did anybody see any problem 1) crashes 2) untextured airplanes, I could still fix this for an official release next week.

Have been flying around Northern Spain and Southern France (Bilbao, Barcelona, Marseille, Bordeaux). Have not noticed any anomolies so far.

Looks good. Thanks.

Hi Burkhard,

Stuff happens. :razz:

Was using new version of SupertrafficBoard 3.02.40 at Bangkok Survamabhuni to see the new GEX textures for Asia/SA in FSX when I noticed black planes there. Qatari 777s. Strange thing is as soon as they turned onto the runway the repaint showed. As sonn as they took off or left the runway...back to black.

All other liveries appeared to be fine.

I visited Doha now, and saw many B777-200LR and B777-300ER, but they all show well. Please do the following:

Delete the Folder MyTraffic\aircraft\B772LRMX and B773ERMX, then double click to MyTraffic\MyTrafficaircraftinstallers\B772LRMX.exe and B773ERMX.exe. Does this solve the problem?

The usual 10 000 changes per version... I will write a summary of the bigger things as soon as I find the time, make the update availble to communicator, etc - from having the product finished and tested to having all out is hundreds of hours of work, since at this stage every step has to be tripple checked.

The usual 10 000 changes per version... I will write a summary of the bigger things as soon as I find the time, make the update availble to communicator, etc - from having the product finished and tested to having all out is hundreds of hours of work, since at this stage every step has to be tripple checked.

Got it. This update will be a payware update or free?

Regards

Gonzalo

Could you identify which type and airline? Since on all of my installs they are textured. But there always are ways different to the order I do it, and around 30 beta testers do it, this is why I ask for such public tests.

5.4b is a minor update and will be free fpr owners of 5.4 or 5.4a. The next update then again will be a major one.

Mr. Renk,

Thanks for another fantastic update. Been using MyTraffic since 2008.

I decided to give this update a spin on Windows 8 Pro. Even though installing

Win8 pro is quite a challenge, the MyTraffic 5.4b setup went without a hitch.

I am using FSX in DX10 mode.

Using:

FSX dx10 Acceleration

Ultimate Terrain X

Ground Environment X

FSDreamTeam Ground services X

Real Environment Extreme Essential OverDrive

As always Great Work sir!

Now if we could get some of the AI to be serviced by GSX..... :)/>

Just d/l'd the 5.4b - turned off FSX2P3D migration tool. Installed into my P3D Folder - all seemed well.

When I opened the configurator, it only shows Manage FSX settings - no P3D to be found ....have I done something wrong?

Also, in the configurator, I checked " downloads" and was told there was a Patches54b.exe to be found at www.fsrail.com/Patches54b.exe. fsrail site came up but that was it...I could not find any references to the file.

Thanks so much,

Tom

Patches to version 5.4b may be available later, but the update still is in the test phase and not finally released through the communicator, how could there be patches out?

Hi Burkhard,

As I stated, and you can see in the attached Communicator top bar, I no longer have the P3D for dll's etc..just FSX

On this screen, if I click downloads tab, it shows Patches to 5.4b???? So, I don't really know why it's there.

From my understanding, the file I downloaded was for Prepar3D, version 5.4b. File name/zip - MTXU54ab.zip - IS this the wrong file for P3D and 5.4b?

Thanks so much,

Tom

post-29209-0-17121600-1353015669_thumb.j