The simFlight Network Forums

No Schedule Times 3.2

GAJ52

This is possibly my fault but I need some help fixing it please.

I have recently changed my main FSX computer and the Router. I have re-established my home network to a laptop connected via a LAN cable to the Router. I have installed version 3.2 of Super Traffic Board onto my laptop and all is working well with the exception of the Schedule times.

After everything has loaded and STB is showing the AI aircraft at my chosen airport (Gatwick), the only thing that is missing is the times (I'm using UT2). I have selected 'Toggle Transmissions to STB' in the Ultimate Traffic 2 menu and getting the correct starting tone, but nothing appears in the STB after several minutes. I have disabled Windows Firewall on both computers and checked the port settings are correct, but still no schedule times - all other info is available.

Can you think of anything I may have missed ? It worked OK with 3.1 prior to me replacing the Computer and Router.

Glen

Hi Glen,

Its sounds like UT2 is not sending to the right place. Click the "Reshow Configuration Wizard" button on STB-DS on your FSX computer and restart STB-DS. Work through the wizard, close STB-DS and then restart FSX. That should sort everything out. If it does not, I'll be glad to help further, and we'll need to take a look at your UT2Services.exe.config next.

Simon