The simFlight Network Forums

Where to go, What To Do??

skipph

I originally bought the 5.3 version and updated at the time to the 5.4 version. At that time I was running FSX and all was great. I am now using P3D exclusively and have loaded My Traffic into P3D never sure if I should start with my 5.3 version because the 5.4 version was bought as a upgrade. After getting everything, I think, into P3D, I could never activate the scenery library no matter how many times I read the FAQS and the other posts on the website. I must have clicked every spot on the screen and finally gave up.

Just completing a new build and I am installing everything fresh and have decided to try MY Traffic again. Would it be easier to buy the P3D version and everything will go ok? Or Should I stick with 5.3,5.4 and go from there? I am using the migrator tool also but that is not a factor in my decision. Thanks, Skip Ciman

Purchase the P3D Version or the Tool to switch the FSX Version to P3D Because i had struggled for weeks trying to get MTX to work properly in P3D, the Scenery library in P3D works fine on my setup by just pressignthe 'OK' Button, that problem was when using FSX in windows 7

The only version of MyTraffic supported fpr P3D is MyTraffic 3D, since some of the tools for FSX work and other not.

The only problem with the scenery library dialog in P3D is that, after selecting the MyTraffic folder, you manually have to enter a name for it in the lower dialog field, FSX takes the folder name here as defailt, P3D takes no default and enter whatever, MyTraffic the obvious choice, into the name filed and it works.