The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ofentress

Airbus 320 Extended

Volker..............

Are there any plans to include the new Aerosoft Airbus extended similar to the check marks for PMDG, Lvl D etc. when saving flight plans?

Jack

Hi Jack,

Currently I have no detailed information. I will contact Aerosoft to get the necessary information.

Please be patient.

Kind Regards,

Volker

btw.

Just getting some more information. This will not be as easy to implement.

Volker...........

I kind of thought this might be a difficult one considering how difficult the aircraft itself is.

You know I'm a very patient person. (lol)

Regards,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Currently I have no detailed information. I will contact Aerosoft to get the necessary information.

Please be patient.

Kind Regards,

Volker

btw.

Just getting some more information. This will not be as easy to implement.

Hi Volker,

I hope that it will be possible soon. I have a lot of FSC Flightplans saved with SIDS/STARS, and would like to use them with Airbus Extended without to program the MCDU manually each time I want to fly a route. That is the only disadvantage of ABX that annoys me, not to be able to load FSC Flightplans!

Cheers, Stephen

Volker,

Is there any more news on this, I'm sure many Airbus Extended users would really like to have this facility, not being able to load FSC

flight plans is a real pain.

Regards,

Dennis

Hi to All !

A necessary correction to my previous post dated 23 February 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Meanwhile, Aerosoft has some changes regarding the saving of flight plans made ​​by external tools, such as the FlightSim Commander.

Please read here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/67477-flightplans-in-version-110/

This is for me although still not a 100% solution, but ....

...the next update of FlightSim Commander to version 9.3 will include an export function for the Airbus X Extended (AXE).

This feature will include a few restrictions. Who strictly adheres to the requirements of the AXE for flight planning,

will get an acceptable solution.

The further development of the AXE is supported by necessary updates to the FlightSim Commander.

The version 9.3 of the FlightSim Commander is expected to be published at the end of June.

Kind regards,

Volker