The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC assignment lost when disconnect the yoke and reconnect days after

Hi Pete,

I know it could be a strange question but each time i disconnect my Saitek Yoke and plug in days after for flying i have to re-program again my setup for all buttons controls into FSUIPC

it is normal?. If there any way to connect the yoke again and be able to relaod properly all the assignement without going to the process again?

Thank's

Apologies for the delay in replying. As announced, I have been away on holidays.

I know it could be a strange question but each time i disconnect my Saitek Yoke and plug in days after for flying i have to re-program again my setup for all buttons controls into FSUIPC

it is normal?. If there any way to connect the yoke again and be able to relaod properly all the assignement without going to the process again?

All of FSUIPC settings are saved in its INI file. Uness you delete that they won't be lost. More likely is a change in device number when you reconnect, especially if you use a different USB port or have make other USB connections in the mean time. To get around this sort of problem, use Joy Letters, as if you have multiple devices. See the chapter on this in the User Guide.

Pete