The simFlight Network Forums

EZDok

gfd

Greetings

I am a new user of STB with MyTraffic X Pro 5.4b and Live. I must say that AI adds a whole new dimension to FSX and the ability to keep it in shape with STB is the icing on the cake. The addition of MyTraffic Live allowed STB to show the full, 'real' traffic schedule at Pearson International in Toronto.

I also use EZDok camera manager and TrackIR 5 which are indespensible for views in and outside of my aircraft. I would like to know what if any confilicts these programs may have with STB and what the work-arounds might be. On the other hand, is there an opportunity to use STB with those programs to enhance my experience?

Any help/tips will be appreciated. Thanks for the excellent software and keep up the good work!

I don't use either I'm afraid, the FSX add-on market is so large I can only touch the surface. As far as I can recall, I've not received any problem reports involving these products and STB. Where camera management is concerned, all STB requires is the AI FSX camera with a HotKeySelect assigned to it.

Simon

• 7 months later...