The simFlight Network Forums

Airport Info Runs Off Screen

I love Flight Sim Commander and use it primarily for all my flights.

This is a minor irritation, but I'm hoping that you can adjust it in a coming update.

When I hold my mouse over an airport to check the weather conditions, if i is a large airport, the information runs off the bottom of the screen and it is very difficult to get it to where I can read all of it.

I would think that if this information could always stay on top, even over the flight plan box while reading the Airport info, and be limited to the program screen area, even if the lines of copy have to "Wrap around" or start a new column, it would be so much better.

Also, it would be great to have an option with the right mouse button, to grab the screen and pan it around like Google Maps. That would be a big help.

Thank you,

Bob

Hi Bob,

the information displayed is always a compromise between the zoom factor, the switched symbols and the amount of data available in this sector.

A change in the zoom factor and / or switch off some symbols will display more or less information.

A simple click on the map is in our opinion more quickly.

Regards,

Volker