The simFlight Network Forums

VR insight MCP combo 2 panel

Hi Pete,

I have version 4.8 FSUIPC with Wide FS all working excellently with FSX/PMDG 747x.

I have purchased a VRinsight mcp combo II panel, which I am told, I have to use Linda to set the combo panel up for use with PMDG 747, can I use linda to control only, alltitude, heading, flight director, auto pilot, auto throttle, Eifs controls, & vertical speed control, and leave everything else to FSUIPC.

Also if you have any advice on setting up this it would be very much appreciated, as it took me a long time to set up FSUIPC and I dont want to upset it

Kind Regards

Dave Edmunds.

System specs are attached

I have version 4.8 FSUIPC with Wide FS all working excellently with FSX/PMDG 747x.

Version 4.86 is the currently supported version.

I have purchased a VRinsight mcp combo II panel, which I am told, I have to use Linda to set the combo panel up for use with PMDG 747, can I use linda to control only, alltitude, heading, flight director, auto pilot, auto throttle, Eifs controls, & vertical speed control, and leave everything else to FSUIPC.

Since I don't know LINDA at all, I cannot really advise. Can you ask in their Support Forum?

Also if you have any advice on setting up this it would be very much appreciated, as it took me a long time to set up FSUIPC and I dont want to upset it

I don't think you can upset it by adding new stuff. However, if you are worried, please just make a back-up copy of your FSUIPC4.INI file, from the FS Modules folder. It contains all your settings.

Regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...