The simFlight Network Forums

A Few Questions About Your Product

tanker55

Hi: I've made the jump to P3D, and I'm looking for a ai-traffic program. I have read many great comments about your product. I just have a few questions. I must admit that I like tinkering with ai-planes, though I am in treatment for this. Will I be able to substitute ai-aircraft (ai aardvark, djc, et c) for aircraft used in your program. Also, can I add flightplanes that are ttools format. Thanks. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Ttools is a tool for Fs2002 and should be used with FS2002. The results you get with FS2004 are already sub -optimal, due to the coarse Ai grid, and with FSX it makes no sense at all - all the progress of 5 years of development get lost.

You can tinker with MyTraffic, but I think you will find that you better take it as it is and use MyTraffic Interactive for extra wishes, to add a few aircraft interactively while you are flying.