The simFlight Network Forums

Mytraffic + FSDreamteam Hawaii crash

pvjin

Hello, any idea why Mytraffic with Hawaii Dreamteam Hawaiian airports Vol 1 and Vol2 cause my FSX to crash?

Basically after I started flying around Hawaii during both flights that I did before finding the cause of this problem my FSX crashed.

I finally tracked it down to Mytraffic + FSDT airports. Whenever I start a flight from Honolulu intl airport at 7:50AM and then move my aircraft towards Hawaiian big Island and Hilo airport (either by flying or using map) my FSX gets this instant crash. If I do the same with AI disabled there's no crash.

However then if I place my aircraft to Hilo airport in big island and start the flight from there I get no crash...

I found out somebody else has had problems with this combination before, any thoughts what could help?

Using Mytraffic 5.4B.

// Actually it seems FSdreamteam isn't the cause, happening with default scenery too.

Edited by pvjin

It happens at 90% when loading air, land and sea traffic, only when I have Mytraffic AI enabled.

Basically if I select Hilo airport, located on the big island, from the airport menu and load the plane there I get no crash, however if I spawn somewhere further away such as Honolulu and then move my aircraft to Hilo using either airport menu, map or fly it towards it I get a crash when it starts loading AI aircraft for that area.

I tried to disable those files before, didn't seem to help.