The simFlight Network Forums

No AI traffic in My Traffic X updated

Captain Fred

Hi all this is my first post and cry for help. I updated My Traffic X and have no AI traffic! I have read all the FAQ's on solutions to various problems but it doesn't help me. Yes, I did a forum search and no I didn't find anything that would help--too many pages! Yes I checked the FSX.cfg file to see if mytraffic\aircraft was listed and it was. I have the commerical slider in FSX set to 100% and still no traffic. I checked under world\scenery and found two traffic bgl's one was labeled passive. I am running FSX with sp 2.

So I am stumped as to why I don't have any AI traffic in FSX. Please help. Thanks.

Captain Fred

What exactly do you mean with "updated MyTraffic"?

from which version to which version, what are the names of the files you installed first and then used as update?

Was MyTraffic working before you updated? Did you install any other addon meantimes?

What do you mean with traffic bgls, what are the exact file names?

Please go through the check list under http://forum.simflight.com/topic/52842-mytraffic-x-installation-not-working-checklist/ to study what might be the problem.

If you do not have an entry in your scenery library for MTX then you will not have any AI traffic.

If you are running Win7 there is a bug and you have to add an entry into your scenery library in a certain way. Read this link if you are running Win7 and can not add MTX to the scenery library.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/6035-how-to-add-scenery-to-fsx-with-windows-7/

When you get it added you need to move it all the way down so it is between Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery.