The simFlight Network Forums

MyTraffic won't add to scenery even with Win 7 click fix

I have installed MyTraffic X many times on my system after a reformat. However, I had noticed airplanes landing in opposite directions of each other, crash landings..ect so I decided to remove the database and rebuild as opposed to a reinstall as recommended in the manual. However, when I am trying to add the MyTraffic folder to the scenery like usual, when I click the MyTraffic folder in the addon scenery portion of FSX..it never shows up in the directory box thus not allowing me to click in that white area to add it. I tried even double clicking on the mytraffic folder then clicking in the white area. I tried clicking ok after clicking on the mytraffic folder and inside of the mytraffic folder as well. Pretty much everything. Any help would be great so I can add this to my scenery library and get back up and running again!

Thanks!

EDIT: I did find a Mytraffic folder in Users, not in my FSX folder. I was able to add that. Is this the right one? I noticed in the manual that the folder clicked on was in the FSX folder itself...However, that yielded no traffic.

21oszy9.gif

Edited by airforce806

So I assume that you installed to that folder - which might happen if your FSX registration key is not correct. You can use that folder, but in case of problem I do not support it... There are reports of ununderstood problems with scenery outside of the FSX structure.