The simFlight Network Forums

Cherepovets ICAO code

Aleksey76

Hi !

Quote from the instructions :

"We got one of the best scenery designers of the FSX world to make these airports in XML technology for You, enjoy them. A Completely new airports in this version of MyTraffic are the following, we look forward to hear how you like such a feature. ICAO Code Airport Name FALE King"

I want to correct you . In Cherepovets ICAO code : ULWC (you have specified ULBC ) , and flies there only airline Severstal , and I looked down there

saw a lot of other companies , and their favorite airlines (Severstal) I have not seen ..))) I Want to patch or can tell me how to do it .

And so the traffic is wonderful , I like it !

Thank you !

--

With respect Alexey

Edited by Aleksey Kochi

The foirsz thing that would help is if you would create and provide the actual paints of the fleet Severstal...

There are no problems .

Here is a link with a fleet of vessels, the Yak-40 and CRJ-200 http://www.severstal...craft-park.html

And photo CRJ-200 in the colors of Severstal :

749b32142164.jpg

And a photo of Yak-40 in the colors of Severstal :

def4cdb4b2a7.jpg

Edited by Aleksey Kochi