The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Throttles Off/Toggle commands

Has anyone had any luck in using the "Throttles Off" or "Throttles Toggle" command in FSUIPC to disable the throttle inputs?

I have tried both commands, but they have absolutely no effect on the throttle input.

I have tried with the throttles mapped in FSX itself, and with the throttles mapped through FSUIPC, and tried with multiple payware and stock aircraft.

Whatever I try, the throttles continue to send data to FSX, which in turn changes the throttle settings.

Thanks for any help...

-Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had any luck in using the "Throttles Off" or "Throttles Toggle" command in FSUIPC to disable the throttle inputs?

I have tried both commands, but they have absolutely no effect on the throttle input.

I have tried with the throttles mapped in FSX itself, and with the throttles mapped through FSUIPC, and tried with multiple payware and stock aircraft.

Whatever I try, the throttles continue to send data to FSX, which in turn changes the throttle settings.

Hmm. Odd. always have worked. I assume you are using the latest FSUIPC4 version?

I'll check here as soon as I've caught up with the backlog from my holiday ...

Pete

Thanks for the reply Pete.

I wasn't initially using the latest version, but I did install the latest version, and had the same problems.

I've tried with a number of different switches / buttons / keyboard buttons, and a number of different aircraft, both thrid party and default.

I even tried deleting FSUIPC.ini in order for it to be rebuilt, and still had the same issue.

I wasn't initially using the latest version, but I did install the latest version, and had the same problems.

Fixed in 4.866, now available in the Download Links subforum. Not sure how long those controls have been broken -- thanks for reporting the matter!

Regards

Pete