The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
353nav

No Millitary traffic

Hello my Traffic users. Becayse i'm new user i have 3 questions:1) I do not see any millitary traffic, instead of this i see a lot of airliners and general aviation traffic 2) Is my traffic compatible with M.A.I.W 3)When i try to download my traffic live it asks for emai( that's ok ) and password , where i can find this password? MY OS is Windows XP and my version is 5.3b

MyTraffic Live is a special subscription for Live data from Air Nav Systems distriĀ“buted via Simmarket. Did you purchase that, then you should get the password.

What is M.A.I.W?

Please check ETAR as example if you see military traffic there.

Other way around... MAIW is NOT compatible with FSX, unless you convert it.

The models are FS9, the flight plans are TrafficTools (FS8) format. They will display in FSX, but in so doing, they will prevent any FSX native AI from displaying unless you convert the TTools format .bgl files into FSX native format. If you have MAIW traffic installed and are not seeing MyTrafficX traffic, that's 99% probability why.

Ian P.

Thanks, Ian, I assume that is the reason. MyTraffic is constructed to fill all airports that can have traffic, so there is no reason to use any other AI package together with MyTraffic.

No I haven't install MAIW ... But i have install the '' OWL-AI F-104 starfighter ... Do you think, that i need to uninstall it ? Thanks in advance for your help also.

You dont need to uninstall the starfighter but if it has an FS8 syle schedule with it, then you need to uninstall that or convert it to FSX format using a program like AIFP (AI Flight Planner)

Hi guys .... After a lot of tries ....a lot of combinations .. still no solution to my problem ... no military traffic at all. Any suggestions ... please Help . Thanks in advance .

Hm, without any information from your side it is hard to tell. First thing that we should check is if the civil AI traffic that you see is from MyTraffic or from a fourth party product. So please do the following:

a ) disable MyTraffic as scenery. Is ALL AI traffic gone now, check as example EDDF?

b ) Enable it again. Traffic at EDDF is back? If you now set your start location to ETAR, do you get the choice of military parkings?

Dear Burkhard thanks for replying. As my problem, i have to inform you that: either MyTraffic is enabled or disabled i see the same ,only civil traffic on air, ground eguipment and civil aircragts parked. No military traffic on air , no military jets or cargo military planes parked. As about ETAR when i disabled mytraffic, parking positions had gone after i enabled it, parking positions came back.

So you have another AI package installed, based on FS8 code most likely, thus forcing FSX to run in legacy AI mode and switching off all FSX AI traffic. The tool in MyTraffic communicator that can identify AU schedules can help to identify if you do not know what package you have installed.

Hi Burkhard. I have done what you said and i found the following. please what next? List of AI traffic schedules

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\LGTTVD\Scenery\Traffic_lgtt.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIPC.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MyTrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\TrafficLGKL_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_BRAZILIAN P-3AM_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_HAF_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_MIL_Polemiki Aeroporia 110PM Mirage 2000_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_MIL_Polemiki Aeroporia 331MPK Mirage 2000_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_MIL_Polemiki Aeroporia 332MPK Mirage 2000_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_BAF_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ESAF_EDA_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_AG51_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_AG52_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG31_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG32_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG33_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG34_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG36_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG38_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG71_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG74_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_WTD61_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LICT_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIPC_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIPS_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIRS_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_202SQN RJFN1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_202SQN RJFN2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_203SQN RJNK_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_205SQN RJNK_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_302SQN RJAH_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_MFG1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_MFG2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD3_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD4_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB3_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB4_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL3_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL4_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RDAF_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_306SQN_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_311SQN_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_312SQN_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_322-323SQN _FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ROCAF_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_83RD FIS_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Luke AFB_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Puerto Rico ANG_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Starfighters1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Starfighters2_FS9_FSX.bgl

You need to add a ".passive" to the end of the below files highlighted in bold. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\LGTTVD\Scenery\Traffic_lgtt.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIPC.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MyTrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\TrafficLGKL_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_BRAZILIAN P-3AM_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_HAF_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_MIL_Polemiki Aeroporia 110PM Mirage 2000_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_MIL_Polemiki Aeroporia 331MPK Mirage 2000_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_MIL_Polemiki Aeroporia 332MPK Mirage 2000_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_BAF_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ESAF_EDA_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_AG51_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_AG52_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG31_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG32_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG33_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG34_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG36_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG38_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG71_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_JG74_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_GAF_WTD61_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LICT_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIPC_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIPS_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ITAF_LIRS_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_202SQN RJFN1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_202SQN RJFN2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_203SQN RJNK_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_205SQN RJNK_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_JASDF_302SQN RJAH_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_MFG1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_MFG2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD3_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_CYOD4_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB3_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDSB4_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL2_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL3_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RCAF_EDTL4_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RDAF_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_306SQN_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_311SQN_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_312SQN_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_RNLAF_322-323SQN _FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_ROCAF_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_83RD FIS_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Luke AFB_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Puerto Rico ANG_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Starfighters1_FS9_FSX.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_OwlAI_F-104_USAF_Starfighters2_FS9_FSX.bgl

All those Traffic_OwlAI declare already in their name that they are for FS9, so they should never be installed to FSX. Remove these first.

In addition, Microsoft only supports up to 5 AI traffic files, if you install more it may work and most of the time it will work, but if it doesn't then nobody can help you since you use a feature of FSX that is untested and not supported by Microsoft.

Dear Friend Burkhard. After i removed all OwlAI flights , i went on procedures you had descriped on message #16. Still no military traffic, even at ETAR. The Following is the result of "Traffic bgl files" List of AI traffic schedules

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl Please let me know what else i can do. Thanks in advance for your time.

Could you please indicate what is the exact situaton now. I assume you still see no military AI traffic? But do you see Civil AI Traffic? If you do so it would help to understand from what source. It would be helpfull as example if you could upload a screen shot of the civil traffic so that we can see if this is MyTraffic traffic or still something else.

I see only Civil AI traffic. For some reason that i don't know i cannot upload a screen shot. My start location is ETAR. I do not see any aircraft around, and '' fsx - view - air traffic '' shows: 2 'baron 58' - 7 ' bravo'- 24 ' c172sp skyhawk' and about 10 ' cherokee 180'

There should ne at least 100 Lufthansa Airbusses around you there as example- This to me indicates that you only see stock aircraft, no MyTraffic Aircraft. So the problem might be with the the FSX.cfg entry.

To verify this, please proceed as follows:

Visit nearby airport EDDF, Frankfurt. You see almost no aircraft there, at least not MANY Lufthansa? If this is true, please move the folder MyTraffic\aircraft\A320MX over to simobjects\airplanes, and restart FSX?

Now you see some Lufthansa A320s there? Then we would understand what is going wrong.

Hi Burkhard. As about your last message i have to say this. When i switched to EDDF i see nothing about airplanes only ground eguipment parked. After i followed the procedure, you wrote on message #21, and switched to EDDF i saw A320s, not only Lufthansa and some other companies.

So we get nearer. Somehow it looks like MyTraffic has not been added to FSX.cfg as simobjects path as instructed in the installation. Please start MyTraffic Communicator, Manage FSX Settings, Manage FSX.cfg, Press the green and the red buttonand check again.

I followed the procedure you described above and traffic communicator gave me the following message : " My Traffic directory exists and does not need to be added "

Do you know how to find FSX.cfg in your profile? If yes please zip it and upload here, or just copy and paste the full section between [MAIN] and [WEATHER] here.

It looks like the entry exists, but is not active for some reason. This could be as example if another addon uses the same simobjects=n number.