The simFlight Network Forums

Can't select Airport

GeorgEGNT

I'm in the middle of overhauling my AI traffic using T360.

As a result there isn't much traffic at lot's of airports. In fact, Manchester and Heathrow are pretty much the only busyish airports.

What I want to know is, why can't I select an airport (say Leeds or Liverpool) when I'm sat on the runway of that airport?

If I'm at a quiet Airport I can only select (ALL).

I hope this can be sorted. Thanks.

As per my email, for others who have the same problem:

To avoid having a list of airports too big to fit on the screen, STB limits the airports available in the list to those with a certain number of AI present. The default value is 8. However if that is too big for your scenario, you can change it:

1) Configuration pulldown menu;

2) Settings;

3) Board Control Tab;

4) In the Airports section at bottom right, change the value of "Airport Movement Display Threshold". The extreme end of the range is a value of "1";

5) Click OK;

If the change is not immediately apparent, you may need to restart STB.

Furthermore, you can type in the ICAO code of any airport worldwide into the "Select Airport" control, and you will see what's available at that airport irrespective of everything I've described above.

• 5 months later...