The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
remymerm

FSC focuses back to itself.

Hey,

So I got my previous problem with the distances in FSC corrected, but now I have another problem, that did not exist before I fixed my previous problem:

Every time my aircraft crosses a waypoint FSC focuses back to itself, so for example, If the window opened is FSX, and a few minutes later i cross a waypoint on my flightplan FSC opens up. The problem with this is that on long flights where I am not at the computer for the whole flight, my commputer will go to sleep if FSX is not the window active. Then when I wake up my computer FSX says it cannot run in a remote desktop session and exits. So basically I cannot do any flights over 2 hours, because I cant sit at a computer longer than that.

Here is my system info:

FSC 9.2, AIRAC 1302

Windows XP 32bit

Dell Vostro 1720 Laptop

FSX Gold Edition

FSC build 15-May-2012

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

After extensive testing, we can not verify's your problem.

On this function (SetFocus) no change was made in the last few years.

Maybe You have turned off "Focus back to FS"?

Volker

I have this 'problem' as well, which is why I was looking here.

I believe it is something between the 'focus back to FS' setting and the 'use mousewheel to scroll' ..

I was trying to disable any and all focus stealing.

I have turned off Focus Back to FS because then everytime I try to do something in FSC it focuses back to FSX which is annoying. I just want it not to focus back to FSC at each waypoint.

I'd really like a 'dont you dare steal focus' option .. when you turn off 'focus back to fs' it will steal focus to the program itself even while FS is active, and killing keyboard input etc.

Its the only thing I really don't like about fsc.Might have something to do in combination with Win7

Edited by Conz