The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and Pushback in Capt. Sim 727

I am a registered owner of the 4.86 Version of FSUIPC. I have a friend who has Version 4.84, unregistered, on his computer. He has the Captain Sim 727 and cannot make a pushback with Shift-P-1 or Shift P-2. It pushes straight back and does not turn. He found out that if he disables FSUIPC it works OK with no problems.

If he uses the GroundHandling 5 gauge he can pushback OK with FSUIPC installed.

All stock airplanes work OK on pushback with FSUIPC installed using Shift-P-1 or Shift P-2.

Is there a way to setup Version 4.84 so that he can use FSUIPC with the plane and get the proper pushback?

Thanks. Regards, Bob.

I am a registered owner of the 4.86 Version of FSUIPC. I have a friend who has Version 4.84, unregistered, on his computer. He has the Captain Sim 727 and cannot make a pushback with Shift-P-1 or Shift P-2. It pushes straight back and does not turn. He found out that if he disables FSUIPC it works OK with no problems.

If FSUIPC is not registered, then it does nothing at all unless asked to by another application. Maybe Captan Sim uses something in FSUIPC -- you'd need to ask their support.

BTW versions older than 4.86 are not supported, so tell your friend to update, please. There's no reason to stay out of date, registered or not.

Pete