The simFlight Network Forums

Trouble getting MyTraffic X to work on FSX

So I've followed all manuals and tutorials show how to get MyTraffic X (5.4b) up and running but I still don't see any MyTraffic planes at airports.

When I go into MyTraffic Communicator it says TrafficDataBaseBuilder Found. so that seems okay. I don't know what to do next.

I have World of AI planes installed and I can see them. Do I need to get rid of those for it work? If so, how?

WOAI is a product based on FS2002 code. It prohibits FSX to work on its own format. Remove their schedules and I expect MyTraffic to work, their aircraft pose no problem.

MyTraffic communicator conzains a tool to find schedule bgl files, if you doi not know where WOAI installed their traffic schedules this may guide you.