The simFlight Network Forums

Help! No ai traffic at LGSK, Skiathos X

booforty

I bought the fantastic 29Palms Skiathos X scenery and am running My Traffic X 5.4a. However, I am unable to get any airline traffic to appear at LGSK. I've spent quite a lot of time with the help of a fellow forum member tweaking MTX, but we are still baffled and wondered if any other MTX users have any issues with this particular airport?

What's interesting is when I move the GA traffic slider to 100%, I get lots of GA traffic and parking at all three parking spots, so the AFCAD appears to be working ok.

I have disabled the MTX default AFCAD for LGSK so that only the 29Palms AFCAD is active. When I look at the departure schedules for LGSK, I have added a number of airline schedules included for A319, A320, and B738 and B752 aircraft, so the schedules are there.

We then realised the runway length at Skiathos is only 5,230ft and yet the runway properties for the aircraft above all required longer runways to operate: A319 – 5280ft ; A320 – 6111ft ; B738 – 7200ft ; B752 – 7000ft.

So we then changed the runway length properties for each of these aircraft type to 5,200ft - still no ai traffic appearing!! Same again when we changed the runway properties for each aircraft type to 4,000ft.

Does anyone else have any issues with MTX working at LGSK Skiathos X or have any other ideas I could try and get some ai life into this fabulous scenery?

Thanks all! smile.png