The simFlight Network Forums

g3d.dll crash fsx

Hi,

I have a serious problem, after many hours for check and try where was the source of the problem,I have found that in different time of flight, and in different scenery, FSX gone in crash for g3d.dll module, if I use the MTX 5.4b.

If instead I set at 0% the sliders of the traffic, FSX is ok, or if I use the default AI traffic FSX is always ok.

Obviously I have just reinstalled 2/3 time the version without any good result.

How I can to do for resolve this issue?

Regards

Rodolfo

Have you installed the Patches after version 5.4b, you find them as example in the first post of http://forum.simflight.com/topic/73287-final-update-to-mytraffic-54b/ with instructions how to install them.

If you keep to get crashes after you apllied these, plese tell us the airport and local time so that we can see if we can reproduce this behaviour.

Did you install the patches? If you did, please tell at which airport and which local time you get the crashes, at least approx, so that we can try to reproduce it. Once we can reproduce it on a clean install, there is a chance to fix it - most crashes turn out to be either hardware related or a bug in another addon which only shows up with some settings...