The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC FS2004 register is valid to FSUIPC FSX?

I have a register for the FSUIPC to FS2004. I downloaded for the new FSUIPC and do not know if the previous registration is valid for this new. And also I need to know how to change my old email that no longer exists (gallo@bis.com.br), the registry FS2004 FSUIPC.

I've moved your post, which you placed in the Announcements subforum. It obviously is not an announcement! Please use this, the Support Forum, for questions.

I have a register for the FSUIPC to FS2004. I downloaded for the new FSUIPC and do not know if the previous registration is valid for this new. And also I need to know how to change my old email that no longer exists (gallo@bis.com.br), the registry FS2004 FSUIPC.

A registration for FSUIPC3 is valid for the lifetime of FSUIPC3, no matter which version of FSUIPC3. It just is not valid for FSUIPC4 (nor vice versa).

You don't need to change the Email, and you cannot. It isn't used as an Email address in any case, only a means of identifying you uniquely. Names are insufficient to do this alone.

Pete