The simFlight Network Forums

Windows cannot find Patches 54.bat

barry2

Greetings

After much research I purchased & installed MTX 5.4b. Great choice! My formerly lonely airports are now filled with gorgeous aircraft and much activity.

One small issue - when I try to download patches/updates via My Traffic Communicator, I get message - Windows cannot find Patches 54.bat - and I assume the updates cancel. Manual is unclear as to how to actually proceed with updating, so your comments would be much appreciated.

Previous forum post says to double click to install updates, but I'm not sure what, or exactly how to proceed.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Norm

MyTrafficAircraftinstaller folder already has Patches54ab exe. Replace with 54b exe? Also," Windows could not locate Patches 54 bat" and when I checked destination folder it was labeled as Patches 54b.bat. I changed the name to Patches 54.bat and I no longer get the original Windows message.Hope this was OK. Should I change the name of the exe file to match?

Thank you for your help. Great support was one of the main reasons for choosing MTX Pro.

Norm