The simFlight Network Forums

Hello,

I had no problems installing FSUIPC for FSMetar 2004 in Windows 7, but while upgrading to Windows 8, my FSMetar program file disappeared. I've searched, but can't find it. Can you tell me where I can download a fresh copy of FSMetar?

By the way, I just opened this account. I go by "aeroart" or "propjob" on a few US and UK flight sim sites.

Thanks for your help.

Art

I had no problems installing FSUIPC for FSMetar 2004 in Windows 7, but while upgrading to Windows 8, my FSMetar program file disappeared. I've searched, but can't find it. Can you tell me where I can download a fresh copy of FSMetar?

Sorry. I don't know of it. Have you tried Google?

Pete

I googled Goggle and bingled (or is it "binged") Bing.  I also tried the fltsim sites I'm on, but no luck.

Strange. Your ISP must be prohibiting you from doing searches, or something. I just Googled,  just using the word "FSMetar" and it comes up with loads of references, viz:

1. FSMetar - FlightSim.Com
    www.flightsim.com › ... › MSFS Multiplayer Adventures
    Dec 15, 2008 - 4 posts - 2 authors
    I've been using FSMetar for some time now during on-line flying using FSHost, its a small freeware utility that updates weather METARS as you ...
  2. FSMETAR question - The FS2004 (FS9) Forum - The AVSIM Community ...
    forum.avsim.net/topic/274086-fsmetar-question/‎
    Jan 27, 2010 – FSMETAR question - posted in The FS2004 (FS9) Forum: I know that a few here - thinking about Vololiberista mainly - use FsMETAR for ...
  3. VATSIM.net • View topic - fsmetar and FSX and Windows 7 64-bit ...
    forums.vatsim.net › Members Helping MembersSquawkBox Help
    Mar 9, 2011 - 19 posts - 3 authors

Though, I am apparently the only person on Vatsim using SB4, FSmetar, FSX and Windows 7 64-bit, I will post the following, just in case there is ...

4. CalClassic Forum - Considering installing FSMetar
    calclassic.proboards.com › GeneralCalClassic Discussion
    Aug 21, 2010 - 3 posts - 2 authors
    I'm considering installing FSMetar in FS2004. I downloaded ... Which would you recommend using with FSMetar: IVAO, VATSIM, or NOAA? 2.
  5. FSMetar 1.5.2 Update Released - Fly Away Simulation

flyawaysimulation.com › NewsOther flight sim related news

Feb 4, 2004 – Now available from developer Ivan Alvarez is FSMetar, v1.5.2, a utility that allows flightsimmers to use live METAR weather downloaded from ..