The simFlight Network Forums

Pro flight rudder pedals saitek cessna rudder (Brazil)

Good afternoon everybody, I bought a Pro flight rudder pedals saitek cessna rudder, bought FSUIPC latest version.

I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

I want desabilidar Axis of Joy him not to act on the tail (tail)

The eido Joystick is to serve him without him steering the rudder move?

Another problem I can not solve is that I trigger the brakes priate directional elevator and he serves on the brake at the same time, I realize that it moves the airelons Also, how can I configure FSUIPC to operate without actuating the brakes along with the elevator and airelons ?

How do I only use the sterring without moving the rudder along with landing gear?

Grateful Ederson Brazil state of Santa Catarina

00v0.th.jpg

6k20.th.jpg

wz5h.th.jpg

cbfo.th.jpg

m5vg.th.jpg

4k9r.th.jpg

I want desabilidar Axis of Joy him not to act on the tail (tail)

The eido Joystick is to serve him without him steering the rudder move?

I don't really understand the question. Are you saying your joystick is operating the rudder? If so you have something on the joystick assigned to the rudder. Just delete that assignment.

Another problem I can not solve is that I trigger the brakes priate directional elevator and he serves on the brake at the same time, I realize that it moves the airelons Also, how can I configure FSUIPC to operate without actuating the brakes along with the elevator and airelons ?

Again, I'm not sure what the question is, but if your brakes are coming on without you using them, it is an assignment somewhere.

It rather sounds like you have dual assignments. Either assign everything in FS or everything in FSUIPC. In the latter case disable controllers altogether in FS to prevent it reassigning automatically.

How do I only use the sterring without moving the rudder along with landing gear?

Er, steering with the rudder moves the rudder, of course. if you want to steer on the ground you have to use the rudder -- unless you are using FSX in which case you can assign an axis to FSX's steering axis. That is new in FSX, it doesn't exist in FS9.

Not sure where landing gear comes into this. Sorry.

Regards

Pete