The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nixdevelopment

<Discontinued> FS9 Ground Effect - Support <Discontinued>

Hello
I bought this tool, but its not even starting up for me.
I have windows 7 x64 ultimate, all updates and latest version of net framework 4 and 4.5
When try to start the tool, a field comes up, "Windows Application1" has stopped working, nothing happens

Please help

Regards

Dear customer,

As I am currently away on business trip I will look into your problem once I return-around 26th of this month. Please send me a screen shot with the error message. You might want to try running the app 'As administrator', perhaps there is a issue with user rights.

Regards,

Nikola

Hello,

I have the same problem too .. The same S.O. (Win 7 x 64)

GrEffErr01.jpg

GrEffErr02.jpg

Lease help us :)

Best Regards

Paolo

Edited by Paolo M

Please download the DEBUG version of the program from here: 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i2428i24e0sb8td/FS9GroundEffectEmul(DEBUG01).rar

Decompress the EXE file in the folder where FS9 Ground Effect was installed overwriting the original file. Please try to run this DEBUG version and let me know if you have any success. Note: this version is only for debugging purposes, it does not have any of the options of the original version.

Please download the DEBUG version of the program from here: 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i2428i24e0sb8td/FS9GroundEffectEmul(DEBUG01).rar

Decompress the EXE file in the folder where FS9 Ground Effect was installed overwriting the original file. Please try to run this DEBUG version and let me know if you have any success. Note: this version is only for debugging purposes, it does not have any of the options of the original version.

Hello

Just tried this version, still not working for me

After doubleclick to start the tool a window comes up saying "GroundEffect has stopped working"

I will look into it again. Can you also please send me the screenshot of the folder contents where the EXE file is located? Have you also tried running it 'As administrator'? Thanx

I will look into it again. Can you also please send me the screenshot of the folder contents where the EXE file is located? Have you also tried running it 'As administrator'? Thanx

installed into "C:\Program Files (x86)\FS9 Ground Effect\FS9GroundEffectEmul.exe"

llpz8x2c3vd1.jpg

Thank you very much for the info provided. I suspect that the issue has something to do with Windows7 language version as I can see both of you have non-English versions (Italian and German). Please allow some time to look into this. In the meanwhile I will be uploading another debugging version. Thank you. 

I am also having the same problem as described above.

I open the application (as admin too) and it stops working. Using Windows 7 (English version).

Thanks

At this moment, I am unable to pinpoint the problem as it keeps occurring on other Windows versions as well. I will re-write the program in hope that this bug goes away. Please allow me couple of days to finish this. If you are not willing to wait, please ask simmarket for a refund. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Dear customers,

I am on leave until the 30th of Aug and will not be able to access the source files untll then. Both 'FS9 Ground Effect' and 'FS9 Pushback' were created using the same platform. Now latter has no compatibility issues what so ever, which indicates that something past my attention in the ground effect project. I appologize again for any inconvenience caused.

Nikola

I'm struggling to download the file - it doesn't seem to connect to the page.

Could you re-upload please?

Thank you!

**Edit: link now works - thanks!

Edited by colesy93

Dear customers,

please download the version 1.12  by following this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gb539f955ogtbty/FS9Effect_v112.rar

Un-rar the EXE file into the main installation folder. I hope this clears the issue.

Please provide me with feedback.

Kindest regards,

Nikola

Still doesnot work, downloaded the file, replaced the .exe and same error again