The simFlight Network Forums

Introduction - Read Me First

Welcome to the "FSUIPC Client DLL for .NET" Sub-forum.

Firstly, thanks to Pete Dowson for giving us a corner of his support forum.  This will make things much easier than the very long single thread.

The latest download package with introductory information about the DLL is found in the 'sticky' thread at the top of this sub-forum.

This forum is only for support questions regarding the use of my .NET DLL for talking to FSUIPC.

I am not an expert in the use of FSUIPC or what the offsets mean or do.  All general FSUIPC questions and queries about offsets should be directed to Pete Dowson in the main FSUIPC support forum (the one above this).

If you are posting a 'how to' question please let me know if you want the answer in VB or C#. 

If you want help with a bug or non-working code please post the relevant code AND the offset declarations.  I cannot help without these.  If you are getting an exception please post the text.

Thanks, 

Paul