The simFlight Network Forums

Asiana 214 coincedence plus question about My Traffic X 2013?

I was flying a Southwest flight from San Diego to San Francisco. I was using My Traffic X 2013. I had to go around after I missed my approuch and when I did a heard another aircraft on the frequency and coincedencly the aircraft was Asiana Airlines Flight 214 the same flight that crash landed at SFO on July 6. I thought that was a big coincedence cuz even though I know that flight goes from Seoul Korea, to SFO everyday there were only 3 other aircrafts a Korean Air flight, a Skywest flight, and a United flight. Coincedencly the United, and Korean Air flight were also coming from Seoul. Anyway, on to my question, if I were to do the Asiana 214 Heavy flight would it overwrite the Asiana 214 flight on my traffic so there won't be dublicate flights? Cuz I want to do the reconstruction flight in the aftermath of the crash and I'm worried there might be another flight at the same time w/ the same flight # and everything. Anyway, that's my question, my thoughts and prayers are still with everyone affected by the crash of Asiana 214!!!!!