The simFlight Network Forums
Fsjunkey

Integrate other scenery with ai aircraft?

I am using fsx with accelerator and MYT 5.4b. I also have MYT2006 in FS 2004. Is there any way to integrate other AI Aircraft (not included with MYT) into MYT, or is there a way to install other traffic "in addition to" MYT? In both programs I had installed other ai traffic. Once I installed MYT in both programs, the other ai aircraft I had doesn't show up. In the scenery library, whether i have my addon scenery folder (where the disappearing ai aircraft are) above or below MYT, it's still the same...MYT takes over. in FSX and FS2004. Is there a way to make both co-exist?  Thanks

You must add your other AI aircraft to the MYT database, so it knows they exist, and then re-run the schedules so that they are included.  Same as when you update an airport to add more parking, etc.

Microsoft does not support having more than 5 AI schedule files - it may work, may not work, and if it doesn't work you use FSX outside of its specifications - nobody can help you.