The simFlight Network Forums

Network plans MTX54C

tjander

Hello,

Anyone having problems with the network plan to work in the latest version.  I have never really used it but I was reading through the editor manual and found the section on it.  Seems like a great idea and I wanted to use it to schedule my airline into some smaller places that don't normally get much traffic.  However, when I load the *,myt file and click on schedule - network plans the number of forks increases but I do not get the window that is shown in the manual.  Any ideas on what is going on here?

Windows 7, FSX, MYT 3.4C

Burkhard,

All I get is an indication that the forks have increased to some point.  But the manual titled

MyTraffic X Editor Manual

Version 5.4 Section 34

shows that I should get a windows titled Network Plan where I can enter Airline ICAO codes, Airline Name, Flight Number, etc...  I never see this window open when I run the line to it. 

Regards,

Tom