The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kessler

Can't use TOPER even with update <Solved>

Hiya,

I just purchased toper earlier from sim market. I was getting the "unhandled exception" error when I tried to register, so I read on here that I should download the update version 1.2.1.  However, after installing the update I still see on the programs screen that its unregistered and when I try to put in my code I just get an error message that says file not found. I also notice that I can't see a "calculate" button, unless this appears after registration, but I also thought the point of the update was to bypass the registration?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Rory

Ok, I've finally managed to get it to work, by uninstalling and then reinstalling. However, i now realise I can't use it with the default FSX B737. Perhaps it should be made clearer on the Sim market page that its unsuitable for the default. I mainly fly the Wilco A320 and already have an excellent tool to calculate flex and V speeds, but sometimes I like a quick fly with the default 737 and thought the program would give more realistic v speeds.  Its a shame really, but at least it didnt cost the earth.

Rory

... However, i now realise I can't use it with the default FSX B737....

Rory

You are completely right, TOPER Calculator was intended for advanced Boeing 737-800 simulations like the PMDG one and will most likely not help you in flying the low-quality counterparts.

Nikola