The simFlight Network Forums

New PA32R Textures

mach2000

I've created 6 new textures for the MT PA32R that I'll gladly share with the community. Burkhard, how do I send these textures to you? Also, I'd like to provide a few screenshots - but my upload limit appears to be way too small. 20 KB? What kind of insane limit is that? I can't even upload a thumbnail at this point.

Daveo: The registration used to belong to a balloon, according to G-INFO (the CAA searchable registration database) - I just borrowed it for that test scheme (it's on the A2A C172 if anyone cares...)

The critical thing is that it worked and people can see it. That was attached using the "Attach Files" option at the bottom of the full editor, which you can get to by clicking "more options", if the "Use Full Editor" button is missing. For some reason, this forum system gives you different options for how to get to the same place, depending on where you are. I just moderate the place, I didn't write it. ;)

I'll check your forum account settings when I can, mach2000 - can you drop me a PM if you don't hear from me before the end of tomorrow?

Thanks.

Ian P.