The simFlight Network Forums

MyTraffic 5.4C Prepar3d version in FSX

sonnybonds

Hey,

I do own a copy of My Traffic 5.4B (now C) for Prepar3d.  It works great in Prepar3d, but at the moment I have my FSX installed only, am I able to use MyTraffic 3D inside FSX.  I can seem to install it fine, but when I run MyTraffic's Communication, the options to add to file are set to prepar3d - how do I make it show FSX's file - like fsx.cfg instead of prepar3d's cfg.

Thanks,

Sonny

These are two different products - you can move the install from one Simulator to the other but all the automation tools will work for P3D and not FSX, so you have to make the well documented settings by hand. Supporting both platforms for me is twice the work and twice the cost than one platform only.

These are two different products - you can move the install from one Simulator to the other but all the automation tools will work for P3D and not FSX, so you have to make the well documented settings by hand. Supporting both platforms for me is twice the work and twice the cost than one platform only.

Hi Burkhard,

Thank you for clarifying it for me.  I will go ahead and reinstall P3D, and use Mytraffic 3D for it.

Have a great day,

Sonny

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Downgrade from P3D to FSX is not foreseen and since this is the first time it ever got asked such a product would never bring back the costs to create, host, distribute and support it. But feel free to send me a PM, if the instructions on the P3D forum are not enough to move the version over to FSX :)