The simFlight Network Forums

UT2 Summer/Fall 2013 Schedule - STB does not receive UT2 data

flying-w

If you have the original version of the UT2 Summer/Fall 2013 Schedule, some users find they never receive data on STB even after doing the "Start Transmissions" action in the FSX UT2 Menu.  You can resolve this by installing the latest version of the schedule, V1.1 I believe it is.  

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ut2f2013

Simon

• 5 weeks later...

UT2 can only send to one location (e.g. STB on same computer or STB on different computer at a time).  To switch between them, you need to reconfigure the connection.  In your case, start up FSX and STB-DS starts up also.  In the UT2 box, you see "STB Computer Name".  This is probably set to "Localhost", change it to the computer name of your STB computer (or IP address, but computer names work better).  Save the changes, restart FSX and you should be ready to go.

Simon

thanks for reply, the ut2 box is already set to the computer name and stb on client pc is connected with stb-ds and receive traffic, I use ut2 and my traffic X 5.4C pro together, but after doing the "Start Transmissions" action in the FSX UT2 Menu, STB on client pc does not receive data from UT2, there are question marks on ut2 scheduled hours

It does not make sense for the UT2 box to have the name of your STB computer which is separate to your FSX, and for your STB on the same computer as FSX to receive UT2 data.

Please send me:

1) Ut2Services.exe.config from the FSX Flight1 folder.

2) A list of the names and IP addresses of your computers

3) The TrafficBoardFrontEnd.exe.config from the STB computer STB install folder.

Simon