TOPER Tool (Boeing 777) - Updates

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I do realize that having cumulative versions is quite annoying, but they are organized it this way in order to provide maximum compatibility meaning that all the bugs are removed. I do plan on making a major update version, but at the moment I do not have enough free time to complete this task, which doesn't mean I will not release a 'one stand' version some time in the future. I hope you understand.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Any chance to get a cumulative all in one and up to date installer this year?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2016 at 4:17 PM, markjordan34 said:

Hello all,

I'm getting an issue now that I've updated to 3.3.8. It's a JIT debugging window, coming up with an error code of 'conversion from string "" to type double is not valid'

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mark Jordan

Would you be so kind to send me either a screen shot or a copy-paste of the error.

Kind regards,

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2016 at 0:41 PM, nixdevelopment said:

Dear Mark,

I have just tested your serial and it works fine. Please note that there is a separate password for the update installer which you get together with the download link:

updPass_zps7804mgiz.jpg

After some search in the Forum, I understand that this should be the information missing in my case to activate via the tool.

I have downloaded few more times the .exe but I can't retrieve that information....is there anywhere that you can email me?

SIMMRK-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-7731

On 20/07/2016 at 0:54 AM, enzo64 said:

Just downloaded the B777 v3.3.9 and I have trouble with the TOPER activator tool.

I'm assuming that I have to insert my registration number, but after several try I get always invalid input error.

Help please!

Capture.JPG

Have you tried typing in number "1" and then pressing "Enter"? This should get you to the serial input screen.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have just installed the version 3.3.10 today and trying to run Toper activator. However, activator reverts with a message saying:

"DLL library is out of date. Please reinstall/update TOPER activator. Press any key to quit."

I have reinstalled the whole TOPER 3.3.10 update but to no avail. Is there a separate installer to update the DLL library?

871980Activator.jpg

Thanks.
Romain

28 minutes ago, Budbud said:

Hello,

I have just installed the version 3.3.10 today and trying to run Toper activator. However, activator reverts with a message saying:

"DLL library is out of date. Please reinstall/update TOPER activator. Press any key to quit."

I have reinstalled the whole TOPER 3.3.10 update but to no avail. Is there a separate installer to update the DLL library?

871980Activator.jpg

Thanks.
Romain

Dear Romain,

sorry to hear you are having issues wih the DLL version being outdated. I will check  if the file included in the installer was accidentally wrong version. Could you lease navigate to main TOPER folder, right-click on "toperLib.dll" and check what version  is it? 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

On 23/11/2013 at 2:20 PM, nixdevelopment said:

Note: 'Avira' and 'Avast' antivirus packages do give a false positive.

All the updates for TOPER 777 Tool are avaliable for download here:

TOPER 777 v3.3.10 Update (08/08/2016):

INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. EACH SERIAL CAN BE USED ON 5 DIFFERENT MACHINES
Please make sure your system is not blocking the activation utility from having unrestricted internet access.

Effective changes in new release:

• fixed GUI on high DPI settings
  • improved performance calculations - TOPER 777 is now much precise and less prone to crashing

• upgraded GUI - slick design got a makeover

• introduced activation feature

• introduced auto-update checking and user message systems

Download link:
TOPER 777 v 3.3.10

sdx.png

Hi Nicola,

I bought the TOPER CALCULATOR PACK in the Simmarket web site but I had some problems with my registration when I tried to upgrade to version 3.3.10. This version / machine doesn't accept my serial number.

My ORDER number is 1512543

Thanks in advance.

<<< SOLVED >>>