The simFlight Network Forums

TOPER Tool (Boeing 777) - Updates

The new update not working.

TOPER 777 v3.3.12 Update (05/09/2016)

It*s still 3.3.11 in the program an I get the update warning. I installed it with admin rights. I clean install doesn't work as well.

regards

Sascha

Edited by Maria2012

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Maria2012 said:

The new update not working.

TOPER 777 v3.3.12 Update (05/09/2016)

It*s still 3.3.11 in the program an I get the update warning. I installed it with admin rights. I clean install doesn't work as well.

regards

Sascha

Please try downloading the update again. It should read correct version now.

Kind regards,

• 1 month later...

I bought the tool from simmarket tonight, well I bought both the 737 and 777 tools. Let's talk about the 777 for now. The original file that I downloaded from simmarket crashed upon installation. The update in this thread does indeed now open the software but the license key I have on simmarket does not work. What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, eruan99 said:

I bought the tool from simmarket tonight, well I bought both the 737 and 777 tools. Let's talk about the 777 for now. The original file that I downloaded from simmarket crashed upon installation. The update in this thread does indeed now open the software but the license key I have on simmarket does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Dear customer,

please provide me with your purchase number so I can investigate what might be the issue.

I am using Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. Yes I have NET4.0 installed and there is no crash, the only problem right now seems to be the registration process. 

Well first of all, the registration screen, all the text looks crossed out. I can still enter the key in all the boxes, however when I press Register, all the boxes become red.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a "solution".

Basically the initial Sim Market version crashes on startup on a 64bit Windows edition. It does however work on 32bit platforms. Here is what I did, and this is the only way it will work in its current state.

1. Install original Sim Market version

2. Register it

3. Uninstall the Sim Market version

4. Install the latest update to Toper from this forum

5. Now it will give you an option to activate it

6. Do so

7. It works!

The only drag is that I will have to run my laptop to use Toper while in FSX.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/11/2016 at 6:03 AM, eruan99 said:

I found a "solution".

Basically the initial Sim Market version crashes on startup on a 64bit Windows edition. It does however work on 32bit platforms. Here is what I did, and this is the only way it will work in its current state.

1. Install original Sim Market version

2. Register it

3. Uninstall the Sim Market version

4. Install the latest update to Toper from this forum

5. Now it will give you an option to activate it

6. Do so

7. It works!

The only drag is that I will have to run my laptop to use Toper while in FSX.

That is quite strange in deed. I have tested TOPER exclusively on 64-bit versions so far. Perhaps it has to do with Windows installation. Thank you very much for sharing the trouble shooting steps!

Kind regards,

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have purchased today TOPER 777 from SimMarket and got the version 3.0.4. I have noticed that the AIRAC data is outdated (1409). In the forum I learned that an update to TOPER 777 was available (3.3.13) but I was unable to validate it. What should I do?

Regards,

Domingos

22 hours ago, dmnunes said:

I have purchased today TOPER 777 from SimMarket and got the version 3.0.4. I have noticed that the AIRAC data is outdated (1409). In the forum I learned that an update to TOPER 777 was available (3.3.13) but I was unable to validate it. What should I do?

Regards,

Domingos

Dear Domingos,

what do you mean you were not able to validate the update?

You can also update your AIRAC using this utility here:

Thanks for your reply. What I mean is that for version 3.0.4 I got a window where I could introduce my registration key, while for 3.3.13 I get an windows command box (the black one...) where I am requested to select my product. I tried different methods of selection they were always considered invalid.

As for the database update, it worked. Now my TOPER 3.0.4 has the 1806 data.

Regards,

Domingos

Edited by dmnunes
Adding the databe info,

• 2 months later...

Dear NixDevelopment,

Greetings! I am writing to consult about the update method of the TOPER 777 program.

I downloaded and installed the .exe from SimMarket, the version was v3.0.4. As I know there is an update available from your support forum, I tried to install the update v3.3.13. An error popped out "Previous version of TOPER 777 already installed......Please run TOPER uninstaller to remove previous version...". However, actually I had tried to run the update file BEFORE I run the installer from SimMarket, but it stated "No TOPER installation found". May I know the correct way to update the program?

Best Regards,

Anson