The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Registration

Hi Pete, Francis here from Port Richey, Fla., I lost my hard drive and FS9, along with it all my registration info, add ons, planes everything, slowly building everything back up, I have FSUIPC but the info to register got lost, I was wondering if I could get the code from you to re-register? To verify my information if you want to e-mail me and I can give you that, that would help you make sure my info is correct. I appreciate it and FSUIPC is great for this flight sim.

Thanks

Frank

knarfage@yahoo.com

I have FSUIPC but the info to register got lost

No backups?

You don't need your copy of FSUIPC because you are always best downloading the latest in any case.

I was wondering if I could get the code from you to re-register?

I don't have anything to do with registrations and don't have any codes. You need to log into your account at SimMarket and retrieve your key from there. Same applies to anything you bought from SimMarket.

Regards

Pete