The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tony causer

Lost my GPS Window

Hi Volker

Because of a sudden problem I had the other day with an IVAO file in FSC I had to reload FSC with the latest version 9.4.

Everything works there except the GPS Window which won't appear either on the map page or in the aircraft so there is no possibility of controlling the VNav of the aircraft with FSC.

I have GPS "Connect to FS" and "GPS Window ticked but no box appears.

Thanks as always for the help

Tony

Hi Volker

Thanks for the help but it doesn't work I am afraid. I opened the FSC.exe programme and pressed "Reset FS Commander GPS and Navigation Data Window Position". It then read "Done!!!"

Went back to FSC and it is still the same, no GPS Window which I have tried ticking and unticking the box for just to test..

Sorry

Tony

Volker

If it helps I noticed in this version that there is "Navigation Data" window which I also have ticked and when I minimise FSC I can see there are two windows it offers me to open (FSC and Nav Data) but when I choose Nav Data option nothing happens. Also when I have FSC on the screen and I tick Nav Data no new window opens.

Tony

Volker

This I understand and obviously I am connected to FS but still I get no GPS Window or Nav Data window. I even tried downloading a new FSC download today and still it is the same. What can it be?

Tony

Tony,

which FSUIPC version?
FSUIPC installed as administrator?
FSCommander install as Administrator?

Restart the FlightSim Commander.
make a connection with the flight simulator

Is the connection successful?

Can you see your own airplane in the map?
Close your connection
Exit the FlightSim Commander
Send me the complete folder / SUPPORT to my e-mail address.

Volker

I am very interested to get the right answer as I have the same problem . Could it be since I instaalled new version FSC9.4? because everything was working nice before that.

JR

Hi Volker

I've re installed the new v 9.4 but still it did not work. So I used the file in the Tool directory...and I got my GPS Window back + a Navigation Data Window.

Thanks for your help

JR