The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse move

Is there any possibility to temporary enable/disable >>Mouse move<< when is selected? (with middle mouse button or something else)

Now, middle mouse centers view and sets default zoom

Why select the mouse move option if you don't want to use it?

Zoom is not changed by mouse move -- mouse move allows you to maove the eyepoint side to side or forward and back, nothing to do with zoom.

Pete

Why select the mouse move option if you don't want to use it?

Zoom is not changed by mouse move -- mouse move allows you to maove the eyepoint side to side or forward and back, nothing to do with zoom.

Pete

I've expressed wrong..

If I select >>move<< I can't use mouse wheel for rotary buttons inside cockpit. I want to "call" mouse moving with some trigger or function or, for example, with holding some key and rotating wheel.. 

I've expressed wrong..

If I select >>move<< I can't use mouse wheel for rotary buttons inside cockpit. I want to "call" mouse moving with some trigger or function or, for example, with holding some key and rotating wheel.. 

Hmm. Instead of over-using the mouse, why not just assign buttons or a POV hat directly to the same Eyepoint controls which are used by FSUIPC's Mouse Move facility?

I'll make a note for a switch facility, but it probably won't be using the mouse. It hets very complicated with the switching between mouse move, mouse look and mouse trim, as it is.

Pete

Hmm. Instead of over-using the mouse, why not just assign buttons or a POV hat directly to the same Eyepoint controls which are used by FSUIPC's Mouse Move facility?

I'll make a note for a switch facility, but it probably won't be using the mouse. It hets very complicated with the switching between mouse move, mouse look and mouse trim, as it is.

Pete

I have Saitek X52 Pro and I've already assigned one pov (from throttle) to eyepoint move (left, right, up, down) other POV is for panning and third is for elevator trim. Also, I've assignet zoom to mouse wheel on throtle - and this will be untill I bay TrackIR  (: 

As you can see I've desperately need mouse move to set eyepoint back/forward with "something" instead of pressing ctrl+enter/ctrl+backspace. Yeah, I know to assign these commands in FSUIPC but with wheel is more ergonomic. 

I have Saitek X52 Pro and I've already assigned one pov (from throttle) to eyepoint move (left, right, up, down) other POV is for panning and third is for elevator trim. Also, I've assignet zoom to mouse wheel on throtle - and this will be untill I bay TrackIR  (: 

As you can see I've desperately need mouse move to set eyepoint back/forward with "something" instead of pressing ctrl+enter/ctrl+backspace. Yeah, I know to assign these commands in FSUIPC but with wheel is more ergonomic. 

I've added the request, for controls to turn mouse move and mouse look on and off by key/button assignment, to my list for FSUIPC4 (only).  Look out for an update in due course.

Pete