The simFlight Network Forums

2 Batteries

Dear Pete,

I am trying to build a baron g58 cockpit. It has a left and right battery and left and right alternator. I don't see options for these in the fsuipc list of control assignments. Is there a way I can get this to work?

Thanks,

-John Gaffney

I've moved your support question to the Support Forum so it can be handled. Please do post here -- the User Contributions subforum is for helpful additions by users to be retained for folks to find easily.

It has a left and right battery and left and right alternator. I don't see options for these in the fsuipc list of control assignments

FSUIPC exposes all of the controls which FS provides. If FS does not saupport something there will not be a control for it. If you are using an add-on which simulates such things then I assume that add-on must provide some way of controlling it, so you'd need to look there.

That said, there are 4 alternator controls, Toggle alternator1 to Toggle alternator4 as well as the Toggle master battery alternator control. There is only one battery provided by FS, however.

Pete